1st – 6:00am – 2:00pm
2nd – 2:00pm – 10:00pm
3rd – 10:00 – 6:00am
Responsible for assisting in the operation of equipment, including packaging and stacking of high-quality stamped parts.
• Package pallets of blanks to meet internal and external customer specification
• Ensure quality of blanks while stacking
• Assist with die changes and set up equipment
• Maintain housekeeping of assigned area
• Follow safe working practice and procedures at all times
• Operate fork truck in safe manner as required
• Perform required tasks in MRC area, ensuring blanks meet customer specifications
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to operate mobile equipment (fork truck) 5000 lbs capacity
• Strong teamwork skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Understanding Company’s quality systems
• Company’s forklift operator’s license
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
• Must be able to understand basic math and have the ability to use a calculator and tape measure (metric/standard tolerancing)
• Must be able to make good judgment decisions concerning parts, quality, etc.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
• The physical demands of this job include walking, sitting, bending, squatting, twisting and climbing throughout the day. Lifting up to 50 lbs is often required. May be required to push scrap with a resistance of 50 lbs as well.
• While performing this job, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required. This includes safety glasses with side shields, gloves, hearing protection, and arm guards pulled up above the elbows.
• The environment is that of a typical manufacturing facility where noise levels from stamping presses can be excessive. Regular exposure to the elements is expected, cold in the winter and heat in the summer.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position