Medical Supply Industry
Michigan Staffing is searching for a Warehouse Associate for a medical supply warehouse in Wixom, Michigan.
- Load and unload trucks
- Check in products and move them to proper storage area
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be gathered for shipment
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area in the shipping department
- Record, in computer system, materials/items shipped or received
- Assist in the counting of physical inventory
- Monday – Friday
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- End Time: Will vary based on shipments between 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (with and end time of 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM most likely)
- $12.00/ hour
- HSD or GED
- Physical demands include lifting up to 65 pounds, bending, twisting, etc.
- Due to the warehouse setting, there will be some outdoor exposure during the workday, environment may be uncomfortably hot or cold at times.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-522-0808 ext. 211.
To apply for this job please visit apply.michiganstaffing.com.