Michigan Staffing has an opening for a CNC Wire Bending Machine Operator, the position is located in Livonia.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for equipment and accessories to be used on projects
- Ensure that the machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company
- Follow all company safety protocols
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of the shift
- Attend and actively participate in training classes and safety sessions
- High School Diploma/GED/Vocation required
- 1 year experience using production machinery
- Extensive knowledge of machine maintenance and operations required
- Must possess strong basic math skills
- Proven history of working with gauges and calipers
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: $15.00 to $17.00/hour depending on experience
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-522-0808 ext. 211 for more information.