· Performs repetitive assembly operations to mass-produce products by performing the following duties, in a teamwork environment
· First and foremost, be a team player. Help others in need and be pro-active to minimize production downtime.
· Performs jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
· Operates machines per work instructions
· Works at different work stations and/or departments as production needs require.
· Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
· Reads job specifications and work instructions to determine work needed and material requirements.
· Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with fixture.
· Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
· Check parts to determine accuracy.
· Work with other associates to set up machine, and stack, mark, pack, and transport finished parts.
· Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
· Perform other duties as required by Supervisor.
· Automotive Manufacturing experience
· A Crew: Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm
· B Crew: Tuesday – Friday, 5:30pm – 4:00am
· C Crew: Friday and Saturday, 6am – 4:30pm, Sunday and Monday 5:30pm – 4:00am
· Contract to Hire after 520 straight time hours.