Website Michigan Staffing
Please text Madeline 586-506-3601 or Kaila 586-839-1441
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
To apply for this job please visit apply.michiganstaffing.com.