Aspen Search Group is currently seeking a Production Coordinator for an established non-automotive manufacturing company with facilities in the United States and the Netherlands. This is an ideal role for an individual who possesses strong computer skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Production Coordinator ensures the smooth flow of production by maintaining bills of material, and assembly manuals, assisting production staff with diagnosing problems, and coordinating day-to-day production activities. This position works closely with the local Production Supervisor and Production Team Leader, and reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Job Duties Include:
- Updating bills of material and assembling work instructions as needed
- Creating new assembly work instructions as needed
- Maintaining existing bills of material inventory locations to ensure inventory accuracy during the backflush process
- Organizing the machine production schedule with the Production Manager and communicating all expedited requests to production
- Reviewing production and quality metrics with the Production Manager and maintaining the video display data for the plant floor
- At least 2+ years of experience in a production environment dealing with BOMs
- High School degree or equivalent
- Competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical and mechanical problems
- Experience creating and maintaining work instructions and SOP’s preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Pay range for this position is $40,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits beginning on the 1st day of employment.
For consideration please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org