Website Michigan Staffing
For consideration please send resume to vicky@aspen-search
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the development and execution of processes that support supply and delivery of products. The Supply Chain Manager will drive achievement of its delivery, customer satisfaction, and revenue goals as a member of the Operations team, representing Supply Chain Operations internally and externally.
· Develop, implement, and manage an organization delivering supply and logistics.
· Identify, develop, and implement efficient processes improving department and supply performance, costs, and capabilities.
· Advise management on operations and applications to improve the company
· Lead company logistics efforts to deliver new programs to meet corporate objectives.
· Optimize customer and supplier satisfaction through improved operations and personnel development
· Work with Quality to ensure effective product supply
· Monitor and review processes to ensure efficiencies and controls are in place
· Ensure supply of product meeting customer expectations
· Define Supply Chain and MP&L MRP requirements for IT solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree desirable).
· 5+ years of logistics or supply chain experience
· 2+ years in a management position
· Ability to plan and manage at the operational level while implementing company strategic goals.
To apply for this job please visit apply.michiganstaffing.com.