Website Michigan Staffing
For consideration please send resume to vicky@aspen-search
Our client, a growing automotive manufacturing company, is hiring a full-time Materials Analyst at their Sterling Heights facility. The Materials Analyst communicates business unit needs to Manufacturing and supply chain partners to maximize business unit performance and key measurables while building strong supplier relationships for maintaining relationships with customers and customer service needs.
· Maintain QAD production line schedule and monitor production to achieve 100% customer order fill and finished goods targets.
· Issue material/component releases against blanket orders to meet inventory and scheduling needs, appropriately contributing to goal of 100% on-time delivery.
· Expedite materials/components as needed to support production requirements.
· Monitor production and communicates needs to Managers, supervisors and team leads to identify constrained work centers.
· Coordinate materials/components phase-in and phase-out to support engineering changes.
· Track product ramp up and build out schedules including finished goods, work in progress (WIP) and steel.
· Participate in the review of pull demands and recommend safety stock quantities for each part within the appropriate platform.
· Recommend weekly overtime and manpower changes needed to meet customer requirements.
· Maintains a record of relevant data for planning and performance reports
· Additional duties with similar responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Bachelor’s degree preferred
3-5 years’ experience
Working knowledge of the Ford DDL system and is familiar with Ford’s MPL and FSCD delivery requirements
Sequencing or ILVS experience as a Ford supplier preferred
Previous experience with scheduling and production planning
Experience with lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and problem-solving systems (8D, 5 WHY)
Knowledge of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system (QAD Preferred)
Strong computer proficiency (including Windows, Outlook and Excel)
To apply for this job please visit apply.michiganstaffing.com.