Website Michigan Staffing
For consideration please send resume to vicky@aspen-search
Professional Property Management Services Company is seeking a Sales Account Representative to join their organization. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves to network! The Sales Account Representative’s primary focus is developing partnerships and promoting services to Property Managers, Business Owners, and Facility Managers via various methods such as Association Events, Tradeshows, Chamber of Commerce Events, Golf Outings, On-Site luncheons and good old fashion prospecting and meetings.
· Must be an excellent communicator.
· Must have adequate computer skills and be detail-oriented, especially for reviewing and emailing proposals.
· Must have excellent phone and marketing skills.
· Flexible availability for early or evening networking events (scheduled in advance).
· Participate in leadership meetings and educational development.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities (TDRs):
· Responsible for developing and cultivating relationships with clients.
· Communicate with prospects to determine service needs and inform customers about the services available (upselling).
· Gathers details and compiles the pertinent information for the estimator to quote.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to meet goals.
· Ability to network and develop relationships.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Have knowledge and understanding of our services.
· Have excellent organizational and time management skills.
· 2+ years in B2B sales.
· 2+ years working in a service business.
· Some college or Bachelor’s in marketing, sales, communications, or a related field
To apply for this job please visit apply.michiganstaffing.com.